Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

art-ra-geous - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* art-ra-geous > Topics

Subject: Song lyrics
Replies: 6 Views: 554

way2go 16.07.11 - 05:07pm
This is one of my favourite songs by Mariah Carey.I like to think it's the words of Jehovah or a close friend. Anyway,they're for you my good buddy.... *

way2go 16.07.11 - 05:33pm
If you're lonely and need a friend and troubles seem like they never end,just remember to keep the faith and love will be there to light the way... (chorus) Anytime you need a friend, I will be here, never be alone again,so don't you fear,even if you're miles away,I'm by your side so don't you ever be lonely,love will make it alright. When the shadows are closing in,and your spirit diminishing,just remember you're not alone,and love will be there to guide you home....(chorus).... If you just believe in me,I will love you endlessly, take my hand take me into your heart,I'll be there forever baby,I won't let go,I'll never let go....(chorus) It's alright It's alright....END *

way2go 16.07.11 - 05:36pm
The song is called 'Anytime You Need A Friend', from the alb*m 'Music Box'. The words always get into my heart and apply them to Jehovah. Here, they're mine to you,my good buddy. *

way2go 16.07.11 - 05:43pm
Except for the 'my baby' bit hahaha ;-p but it's the words mate *

jayc08 17.07.11 - 11:01am
ijust listened tothe song and its my first time to heare that song friend Miguel. oh.. thank you for remembering me in a song.. *

jayc08 17.07.11 - 11:02am
hahaha.. yeah. except for the baby thing.

jayc08 17.07.11 - 11:17am
i post a new video on my facebook wall. its for u. and i wish u could hear the song. tellme if u cant then ill find a way so u can hear it. okay? *

* art-ra-geous Forum

Search:
topics replies

* art-ra-geous

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits